Neko

Monday, March 08, 2004

There are some days I hate my computer...

this is one of them.

Grrrrrrr.......

I've had nothing but frustration with this old piece of crap today. I don't know if it's solely the computer, or if my ISP is partly to blame.

Meanwhile...

I am concerned about my health. I sleep all the time, I don't feel like doing anything, and I am not keeping myself up the way I alwyas have. It's almost like I just don't give a damn about anything any more. I need to see someone soon...or God only knows what may happen to me.

I can't talk to anyone about this, because they'll just blow me off. They'll tell me to go out and get a job. I have to get out of Oklahoma, or I will literally go insane. I don't know if a change in location will help me, but being treated like shit by my family is more than I can bear. I feel like I am imprisoned here.

I know I'm depressed. It's a feeling I know all too well. And it scares the shit out of me.

MorelaterZ--