Neko

Friday, March 19, 2004

Take a number...

You can take this quiz @ Quizilla.

Okay, using my full first name, I got a total of 43
Using my last name, I got a total of 22
43+22=65
6+5=11
Anything over nine has to be reduced so,
1+1=2

Two represents interaction, two-way communication
(as opposed to one-way) cooperation, and
balance. You are imaginative, creative, and
sweet natured. To save me from having to put
each of these in a sentence each, the following
describe you; peace, harmony, commitment,
loyalty and fairness. But there are two sides
to the coin. Twos also introduce the idea of
conflict, opposing forces, and the contrasting
sides of things; night and day, good and evil,
so on and so forth. You can be withdrawn,
moody, self-consious, and indecisive. Please
rate my quiz.


What does your name and arithmacy say about you? (some simple knowledge of adding is required on your part)
brought to you by Quizilla