Neko

Sunday, March 14, 2004

Lame movies on broadcast TV

About a month ago, my mom got pissed at the cable company and told them pretty much what they could do with their service (or lack thereof). So, we've pretty much been a slave to the lameness of weekend movies. Today's lame movie was "Desperate Hours" with Mickey Roarke, Anthony Hopkins and Mimi Rogers (the first Mrs Tom Cruise). Two hours of mind numbing stupidity...so mind numbing in fact that Mom fell asleep in the middle of it.

She watched it because the TV mag said it had three stars. I told her that that didn't mean it was necessarily a good movie...and it wasn't! I was watching arena football, golf (*yawn*) and listening to the radio.

I haven't had much to say lately. Everyone else is in Washington, DC for Spring Break. Joey is in Enid with Dean's parents. Still nothing from you know who from you know where. He's got the numbers if he is so inclined to call me.

MorelaterZ--