Neko

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Wonder what's goin' on that he's not tellin' me...

Saon did call last night and we talked for all of thre minutes. He's calling directly from work, because Belle Chasse's phone number shows up on Caller ID. He wanted to know what was up with me, and I told him that things were going okay (so I lied, it's Saon. Like he thinks of me all that much), but it would take me a while to tell him everything. He said he hadn't found a new place yet; not one that would allow him to have Blue (the $400 dog). The Ice Biatch (IB) is looking for work, and that he was going to take her around today to apply at places.

There's something not right there on the WestBank...can't put my finger on it, but I sense it's not going well between those two. Saon would never admit it, because then I'd be right about the IB...

I was hoping that he'd give his relationship with her another chance, but he's just going thru the motions. He sounds depressed.

He just doesn't want to be alone...but is he still alone even though she is there?

Everyone says I should just give up, or not be so willing to take him back if this blows up in his face again...He knows how I feel about him, I've made no secret of that. He knows where I am if he wants to talk.

MorelaterZ--