Neko

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

My jaw is so sore...

It feels like I'm holding it in an unnatural position. I feel like crap. I left the library yesterday feeling like I could barely stand up. My jaw was numb for several hours, and when the novocaine wore off, my jaw was sore.

The dentist called me at home last night and asked how I was doing, and I told her that I felt nauseous, jaw was sore, and the damn tooth still hurt. She told me that all that was normal and to keep her informed of my progress. If this doesn't clear itself up by my birthday next month, I think I'll just have her pull it.

Saon didn't call. I didn't expect him to, so I'm not disappointed. Must've been a busy night. And, the Carnival season is starting down there, so I don't know if I will hear from him that much. Calling me on the sly so IB doesn't find out tells me volumes about their so-called "reconcilliation". But, I can't wait for it to fail yet again. I cannot allow him to hurt me again.

I gotta scoot. Amalia and Joey are coming over in a little while, and I have to get stuff at the store.

MorelaterZ--