Neko

Monday, January 05, 2004

The Last One *boohoo!*

PromoGuy's Monday Mission 4.0

1. In the last week, what happened that made you feel loved beyond your wildest
dreams?
[ from MM 1.0]
As of today (1.5.04)...nothing. Had you asked me 18 months ago, the answer would have been very different.

2. What was the last audio CD you paid money for?
[ from MM 1.3]
The Reason by Hoobastank

3. Has someone you know ever told you they had a terminal illness? What was it l
ike for you when you found out. How did that change your relationship with them?
[ from MM 2.45]
Fortunately, I've not had to experience that.

4. Do you have an accent? Are there any phrases or words you say that tip folks
that you aren't from around these parts?
[ from MM 2.38]
I've been told I "talk funny" (when I lived in Georgia and Virginia), and "you ain't from around here, are you?" (when I visited the on again-off again b/f in Louisiana in September.

5. What's the difference between being a Father, and being a Daddy?
[ from MM 3.25]
Any man can father a child. Not every man is a Daddy. Being a daddy means being there for your child(ren), not just sending a check and presents once in a blue moon (My ex is a father, but he ceased being a daddy in my mind years ago when he decided that it was more important to be good to himself than it was to be good to
the children he fathered).


6. What is the most recent thing guilt has motivated you to do?
[ from MM 2.50]
Apologize to the on again-off again b/f for dissing his alleged ex-wife.

7. How do you feel about tips and tipping? Do you feel obligated to tip even if
your service is bad because you know the servers don't get paid much? If you've
ever relied on tips for your income, how do you feel when you don't get any?
[This is a new one, had to throw in at least one more hot topic before I sign off]
I've never worked as a server, but tip is an acronym for "To Insure Promptness", so if they take their time, or provide bad service, I'm not going to tip them. Why reward bad service?

BONUS: Will you still love me for the
rest of my life? Of course! *MWAH*!!!