Neko

Monday, December 15, 2003

Time flies when you're not lookin'

Yesterday was my son, Daniel's, 20th birthday. He chose (again!) to go to Olive Garden for dinner, and we all had a good time. Jeff did his "demented squirrel" voice by singing the Twelve Days of Christmas, and everyone was cracking up. This was way beyond sounding like a one man Alvin and the Chipmunks...the Demented Squirrel was actually funny.

We then went back to Tori and Dean's for cake, and Marc wanted me to spend the night. Then he asked if I was coming over for Christmas, and I told him that I was pretty sure I was because I wasn't going anywhere.

Dean took us home, and let Jeff drive the "Yuke". Jeff drives quite well. Maybe he'll get his license now? Hmmmm...

I'm too young to have a 20 year old son...but that's what happens when you have kids at 19...
(am I really going to be 40 in less than two months???)

MorelaterZ--
(Saon I miss you)