Neko

Friday, December 12, 2003

F5

The Friday Five for the week ending December 12, 2003:

1. Do you enjoy the cold weather and snow for the holidays? I never used to, but since I've lived in Massachusetts, I've come to love it. I miss it now that I'm living elsewhere.

2. What is your ideal holiday celebration? How, where, with whom would you celebrate to make things perfect? I'm still searching for the perfect holiday celebration. There is one person I want to bring some holiday joy to, but this person is resistant to good deeds during this time of year. They never had the Christmases that you and I take for granted, so they are a bit Scrooge-like.

3. Do you do have any holiday traditions? Just to spend time with those I care for.

4. Do you do anything to help the needy? A couple of years ago, I brought presents for children who would otherwise not get much for Christmas, but haven't done anything yet this year.

5. What one gift would you like for yourself? A certain Cajun I fell head over heels in love with about a year and a half ago. He is the one gift I'd like this year and every year.