Neko

Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Things I should do to get over this...

1. Not call him, because apparently he's trying to avoid me. If he wants to talk to me, he has my numbers.

2. I really should talk about this to someone. I can't keep this inside me for much longer or I will explode. Trust me, it won't be pretty.

3. Get involved with something. NaNoWriMo is a start, but that doesn't start until November. Maybe I should throw myself into the "Carnyville" project with enthusiasm. The book ain't gonna write itself.

4. Look in the paper for job listings. If I'm working, then I'm not thinking about other things other than working.

~*~~*~*~~*~


This is a start, I hope. I'm not beaten unless I allow myself to be. He knows how I feel, and if he's feeling the same, then he'll be in touch. If not, then oh well...

I think I'll go back to the Illinois entries and re-read them. Even though that was a false alarm, I want to see if there is anything there that will help me now.

MorelaterZ--