Neko

Tuesday, September 23, 2003

Can't wait til November...

November's when NaNoWriMo 2003 takes place.

The premise is simple, write a 50,000 word novel in a month's time. There are no real prizes, just the satisfaction that you participated and attempted to write a novel in 30 days.

Sign ups begin October 1st, and I'm going to give it a go. I have an idea for a novel (NOT "Carnyville", in case you were wondering), and I've even gone so far as to write up an outline. I am so pumped for this!!!

I need to get my mind on other things. I need closure, but that will have to wait until a time not yet determined.

If you're interested in participating in NaNoWriMo, just click on the link at the beginning of this post for the 411.

Now to get on with the rest of my life and stop fantasizing about something that isn't going to happen.

MorelaterZ--