Neko

Thursday, August 28, 2003

Once again, boys and grrls, it's time for...

the friday five! For the week ending August 29, 2003

~*~~*~*~~*~


1. Are you going to school this year? No.

2. If yes, where are you going (high school, college, etc.)? If no, when did you graduate? High School: 1982; College (2 yr): 1985 (between sons #1 and #2)

3. What are/were your favorite school subjects? English, History, Creative Writing, Literature

4. What are/were your least favorite school subjects? Math

5. Have you ever had a favorite teacher? Why was he/she a favorite? Yes, I had two favorite teachers in High School. One taught English (and I just learned yesterday that he passed away in January) and he was really a cut up, but it was his way of teaching. I found it rather effective. No one got bored in Mr. Beaton's class!; the other taught International Relations, and was ultra cool. He was relatively young, so he just may be teaching for all I know.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Beaton. I wish I had gotten the chance to say Thank You