Neko

Thursday, August 07, 2003

"Do you want to be my next wife?"

Yes...Is this a serious proposal, I asked.

"Once I get divorced and get my life in order, yes," he said.

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor.

~*~~*~*~~*~


Saon told me more about the house. It's two story (the bedrooms are upstairs), has one bathroom in need of a new floor, a kitchen that needs a fridge and some repairs to glass doors on the cabinets, and furniture (which he says he can get from yet another cousin).

He's also got his eye on an 86 Mustang, and he described the things he wants to do to "trick it out".

He got a small paycheck tonight, and will be paid every other Thursday. His next payday will be the 21st.

I gotta get some money somewhere. I gotta call Manpower and see if they have work for me next week.

It takes a lot to leave me speechless...and Saon has left me speechless. This is all happening so fast...I gotta take it all in. I'm sure this is what I want, but I'm not going to rush into anything this time. I want to do it right this time.

MorelaterZ--