Neko

Sunday, July 13, 2003

You can turn off the 100 degree temps now, k?

Damn it's been so hot here! It's getting ridiculous. We could really use some rain, just enough to cool things down a bit.

Scott and Marc are going to camp today, so Dean and Tori took them to Golden Corral for dinner. Mom didn't want to go, and I don't think they invited me, so we stayed home and I got sanwiches from Arby's. I took the time to write some things in regards to the book.

I heard from a guy yesterday who answered my questionnaire about carnival experiences. He gave me some really good answers and I made sure to thank him for his participation.

I heard from Whizbang again yesterday, and he is really gung ho about us getting together. He even gave me his address! I don't think I'm going to do it for several reasons, the main one being that I don't know him at all, expect for conversations we've had on Mess-up-enger. What kind of man is he? Am I setting myself up for something I can't get out of? My impression of him is that he is a very lonely man.

If he'd agree to meet me in a public place, instead of his house, then I might consider meeting him for a drink. But nothing more than that.

I really miss Saon. I am worried about him. I hope that he's okay and that barracuda hasn't done something to him because he contacted me against her wishes. I wonder if she's got a dubious past? Without her last name I can't look anything up. I wouldn't be surprised if she does have a somewhat tarnished reputation, but how would I find that out?

Please, Lord, let Saon be okay and not in trouble.

Morelaterz--