Neko

Thursday, July 03, 2003

I'm going to have a nervous breakdown

Mom and Daniel are arguing about getting the van looked at. It needs a tune up. Mom called Daniel to make some phone calls, Daniel didn't hear her, and she took that as him ignoring her. She got all bent out of shape and took it out on Daniel. He, meanwhile, has no fucking idea why his grandmother is pissed at him.

We're short of money again, and Mom is crabbing about the boys getting jobs, but I know she is really talking about me. I've called the temp agency every day this week and they haven't had anything for me. So I can't very well contribute to the finances of this household now, can I?

I know Mom is worried about money. When Dad was still alive, he did all the financial stuff and Mom didn't have to worry about it much. Now she is on a fixed income, trying to make it stretch to support 4 people, and she gets frustrated easily.

Daniel really should get his ass out and look for a job. Even Saon asks him if he's found work yet (Saon, IMHO, should worry about Saon and let Daniel worry about himself.). Jeff needs to concentrate on school activities, and if his grades and his extra-curricular activites allow it, get a part time after school job somewhere.

But I'm getting frustrated at all the tension happening around here, and it's driving me crazy!!!

So I am going to have a nice, sane nervous breakdown...right here.

More laterz--