Neko

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

An explanation of sorts...damned if I know what it means for me and him

Stef: how are things today? tell me more about why you're thinking about going to louisiana.
Saon: i am calling churches today to try and get the money to go to louisiana cause shes too fucking protective and too much of a controling bitch
Stef: wow! I figured that she was telling you not to talk to me
Saon: she was pretty ticked i cant be online long cause don is in bad shape still
Stef: is that why you went to the hospital, because he went back
Saon: i think i am gonna go get this job on the boat save money and leave or just leave when i get the money for a ticket
Saon: yes
Stef: so you got the job on the boat?
Saon: i should have left with the carnival like i started to
Saon: not yet
Saon: only place i been since i been here is walmart a couple times and sixflags
Saon: if i knew how she was then i wouldnt have came out here trust me
Stef: she just wanted a young stud in the sack, i suspect
Saon: oh her husband and herself are split up and he got remarried she called mo and told the police where he was
Saon: now hes lookin at 25 to life
Stef: no wonder he left her
Saon: then when they send him here he is looking at life her for supposeably molesting her grandkids
Saon: she said she told him to leave
[Stef's comment: yeah, right-- and I'm the tooth fairy]
Stef: they have to prove it first
Saon: i am trying to leave before she wants me to
Saon: yeah well they have her saying shit and the one child said to a tee what he did
[Stef's comment: kids can be coached, and I wouldn't put it past the woman to do just that to make someone else look bad]
Stef: if she wants you to leave have her give you the money for the bus fare
Saon: i think honestly she put words into it
Saon: she said fuck that she paid for me to get here
Stef: sadly, a lot of women try to get back at former spouses by using the molestation excuse
Saon: i am gonna go to a church to get help if worse comes to worse
Saon: if they will help me that is?
Stef: i wish i could help you with a little cash, but I need what little I have
Saon: i know
Saon: i only need 59 dollars
Saon: and wait a week
Saon: she wants to talk to me tonight
Stef: oh great
Saon: i dont wanna talk i am just gonna say uh huh okay whatever and go bout my business
Stef: then tell her you're done with her and that when you get the money you're gone
Saon: so she can kick me out and then where do i live on the streets?
Saon: not me
Saon: when i get the ticket i will till then i aint sayin shit or the money
Stef: it was just a thought, geez
Saon: i am just a little pissed off right now
Stef: at me?
Saon: i should know better than to do this shit without haveing the money to get back home
Saon: no not at you
Stef: okay
Saon: i cant stay online long incase laurie trys to call
Stef: okay, i understand.
Saon: i will get online tonight i hope ok?
Saon: talk to you then ok
Stef: okay
Stef: see yaz
Saon: see ya :X
Stef: :X

So, what does this mean? I have no idea. Saon made a big mistake, but should I give him another chance? I've decided that if Saon does want a life with me, and is serious about it, then he will have to prove it to me...starting with a blood test to rule out STD's and HIV. I sure as hell don't want to be paying for Saon's mistake for the rest of my life. I know nothing about that woman...she could be a major-league ho for all I know. God only knows how many men she's slept with.

I am glad Saon saw this woman for what she really is. She's controlling, vindictive, overbearing...no wonder her husband left her! I just hope she doesn't pull this shit with Saon after he leaves, because then she'll have a fight on her hands.

Saon and I definitely need to have a long talk, in person if possible, about all this, especially if he has any ideas about having a relationship with me after this. He is going to have to regain my trust, because until he went to Illinois, he had never lied to me about our relationship.

I still love him, I still want a life with him. The ball is in his court now.

More laterz--