Neko

Sunday, June 29, 2003

Well, isn't THIS interesting...

Got an offline from Saon. It said, in part: "I guess I can't talk to you now. (the g/f) got mad the last time I talked to you."

Very interesting...i thought she didn't have a "problem" with me, but apparently, she does.

If I weren't such a threat to her, then she wouldn't have gotten mad at Saon for talking to me. Sounds like she has some serious jealousy issues to deal with.

I never told Saon he couldn't talk to Michele, for example. I didn't like it at times, but I never stopped him from doing so.

The g/f is jealous of me. She feels threatened by me. Saon isn't the type of person who takes kindly on being told what to do and who not to talk to. She wants him all to herself, and if Saon falls for that bullshit, then he's a fool.

Then perhaps he'll know how I felt when he dumped me.

And I don't suffer fools gladly.

More laterz--