Neko

Monday, June 30, 2003

Wha?

It's only 10:45 pm?

It seems so much later than that. Maybe because I slept for two hours before dinner...I don't know.

Jeff had marching band practice tomorrow afternoon from 6-8pm. Same time Thursday. At 7pm Thursday, while my Senior (class of '04) son is marching his little heart out, there is a Band Parents meeting in the band room.

I truly hate these things. I don't get on too well with the band director. I hate the way he says my name: Msssss Pera....like I'm an impostor parent because my kid's name is not the same as mine. When I got divorced, the last thing I wanted to keep was my ex's last name. I wanted to be me (whoever that pathetic girl was who married said ex in the first place) again.

Okay, so this is a rant.
Now I forgot what I was going to say. Damn!

Oh, about being me. There are those who don't like me being me. My sister is one of them. As far as she is concerned, I can't do, say, dress, talk, drive, think, anything right. It surprises me that she lets me watch her kids occasionally. But, of course, her kids love their Auntie Stefie...maybe because I'm not like their mom.

(My grand idea about new HTML tags designating a rant didn't wash, because once I published this, they up and disappeared. Then I put quotes around them, and all that showed up were the quotation marks! That sucks! Since they are not real HTML tags why read them as nothing? I swear HTML is so hard to understand. Oh, look...another rant!)

More laterz--