Neko

Friday, May 30, 2003

It's Gettin' Hot in Here...

It's gonna be a scortcher today. Supposed to be close to 100 degrees. Maybe I'm just going to stay indoors because I've had sun poisoning and I don't want to take that chance again.

I talked to Saon via Yahoo! Mess-up-enger this morning. He's doing okay, working hard, and he misses me. He had fun last weekend, and wants me to move in with him, or he wants to come to OK to move in with me.

He also told me that Michele's mother called him recently, telling him that Michele is dating a black man. Apparently, that does not meet with her mother's approval, and Saon told me that she's racist.

Why doesn't that surprise me?

What does surprise me is that as much as Michele and her family wanted Saon out of their lives, apparently not just anyone will do. 1) Michele is an adult, and she can see whomever she wants; 2) why is Michele's mother getting Saon involved? and 3) why does Saon care what his soon-to-be ex does with her life? I know he still cares about her, but with all the protesting he did whenever I brought Michele up ("I don't care..."), I wonder if he's just covering up hurt feelings. She left him, after all.

Why am I getting all worked up over this?

More laterz--