Neko

Saturday, June 30, 2007

This chapter is closed...

I have decided that i will no longer update this blog.



Why, you ask?



Because it's time for a change. Blogger has been very good to me, but I wanted to try another blogging client. So, as of June 30th, you can read of my further misadventures at my new blog. Same stuff, different address, slightly different title.



There will be all the stuff over there that there is here-- Stef's Horrorscope, my unique outlook on life, pictures, observations, complaints, etc.



There's just too much here. After all, I've kept this blog for four years. There are just some things that i'd like to keep in the past, and since I can't delete the first two years without deleting the whole thing, I've decided to just start over elsewhere.



My writing blog and my FMS blog will still be on Blogger, but this one is "movin' on up".



The new addy will be http://stefscrazylife.wordpress.com/.



Come on by for a visit soon, and don't forget to update your blogrolls.





That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: