Neko

Monday, June 25, 2007

Now I know what Dad went thru... even if it is only temporary

Last night, I discovered that I can barely hear out of my left ear.

I must have some kind of (ewww) wax build-up that I need to address in a hurry. In my math class today, I thought Kalea was asking me to spell "Chinese food", instead of her saying she smelled Chinese food...

It's driving me nuts.

My dad was deaf in one ear due to a jeep accident after WWII which ruptured his eardrum. Now I kind of know what he went thru during the last half of his life.

And it's a little late to commiserate, now, isn't it?

Guess I'll have to take advantage of the "family discount" and have Dean check my ear and remove any wax that may be in there. I kinda need to hear, don't I?


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

crossposted here

Labels: , ,