Neko

Thursday, June 21, 2007

the times they are a-changin'

I'm going to start a whole new chapter of my blogging adventures in about 10 days time.

I'm going to retire MVL.

I've started a new blog over on wordpress.com. I've been posting to it for about two weeks, independant of this blog in anticipation of the move.

I just thought it was time for change.

MVL chronicled my first four years in Oklahoma and the disaster that was the three months I spent in Wyoming last summer. I wanted a fresh start.

Some of you I've already told about the new blog, the rest I'll either email or leave a final post here directing you to the new home of My Crazy Life. Similar title, same life, new location on the web.

Circle July 1st on your calendar apps... that's when the big change will happen. Kinda like Daylight Savings Time, except I won't "fall back".


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: ,