Neko

Friday, March 16, 2007

I'm such a ditz sometimes...

I'm at WalMart shopping, and I went out to the car when I'm done. I go into the wrong row, and think I see my car.

I walk up to it and see that there's something wrong with the back bumper. I'm thinking what the hell happened to my car? As I'm looking at it, I see a Kelsey Briggs sticker on the back window. It's in the wrong place, I think, then I realize that the car I'm at isn't my car! It's another Beretta that is almost the same color as mine, probably the same year (89), and the license plate has the same letters on it, but not the same numbers.

The Kelsey sticker on the car I went to is high up on the back window. My Kelsey sticker is in the lower right corner on my back window.

My car is two rows over in the same position. Duh! And, despite the paint peeling off on just the left side, my car looks better.

The other one probably drives better, though.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--

Labels: , , ,