Neko

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Murphy (of Murphy's Law) and I got reacquainted again this weekend

...or, why the DJ is bruised, bumped, burned, and blind as a bat.

Bruised and bumped: I bought a bed and nightstands from WalMart on Friday. It all came in the same box, and was heavy as hell. I had a friend come over and help me put it together. I've got bumps and bruises everywhere, and my butt is sore.

I'm not buying any more furniture from WalMart unless it comes with someone to put it together.

Burned: Don't try to clean out the toaster oven while it's still hot.

Blind as a bat: My glasses broke this morning, and I can't get them fixed until tomorrow... if I'm lucky.

I have an eye doctor appointment on September 1. I can't wait that long. I'm surprised that I can see well enough to type this post.

Of course, I'm about two inches in front of the monitor as I write this. Work tomorrow is going to be fun!

Yup... Murphy and I had a grand old time. I didn't think it was all that fun though. Murphy may think differently. I'm sure he does.

Pffffft....


That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,