Neko

Thursday, August 24, 2006

And then there are the times I feel like a complete dope

Like today for instance.

I stayed late at work, and in the middle of my recording a new promo for my show, someone instant messages me from Yahoo on my cell phone. I can't stop and answer so I keep going. About an hour later, I check, and the messages are from someone I wanted to talk to, but by what they said in their message, it's clear that they are no longer available to talk to.

I answer to say I got the message, and I get a message back that this user would like to add me to their Yahoo! Messenger. Thing is, I thought I already WAS on their list!

Did they take me off for some reason? Was it someone goofing around? I really don't know, and at the moment, the reasons why don't concern me. I just want a chance to talk to this person and see what the hell's going on.

It's probably nothing, as I have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills... I just found it a little strange.

Ahh, technology. Even after nearly a decade online, I still don't understand a lot of it.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,