Neko

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Someone pass the Tylenol, please...

Yesterday, I was so stiff and sore from the bowling I did with Scott and Jeff at Incredible Pizza, that I felt like I'd sprained/strained something. My left hip and my butt were especially sore.

I hadn't been bowling in at least 20 years, and getting caught up in the moment, I decided that I was going to go bowling and asked Scott to come with me. Jeff joined us later.

I think I forgot temporarily that I'm 42 years old. Whatever made me think I could keep up with a not-quite 20 year old and an almost 15 year old? I don't know, but I do know this: I had fun!!!

So I got a little sore... it won't kill me, and I am not sore today. I feel pretty good as a matter of fact.

I wish I'd gotten to try the go carts, though.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--