Neko

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Okay, I've been tagged...

Thanks, Keith!


If I Could Be A...



If I could be a scientist... I'd try to find a cure , or at least a reasonable cause for fibromyalgia, so that no one else has to have this painful malady.

If I could be a farmer... I'd grow organic vegetables and raise free range chickens

If I could be a musician... I'd use my gift to make sure that kids who wouldn't ordinarily have the opportunity to learn music, could.

If I could be a doctor... I'd be patient, understanding, and speak to my patients as people, not as numbers, or worse yet, as dollar signs

If I could be a painter... I'd paint my feelings out on canvas.

If I could be a gardener... I'd grow beautiful flowers and enough food to feed the less fortunate.

If I could be a missionary... I would spead the gospels to those who truly wish to hear them.

If I could be a chef... I'd never leave the house! I love to cook!

If I could be an architect... I'd build homes for people like on Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

If I could be a linguist... I'd speak a dozen different languages fluently

If I could be a psychologist... I would want to figure out why people go back to that which they know isn't good for them, but do it out of familiarity, boredom, or not having anywhere else to go.

If I could be a librarian... I could bring the joy of reading to those who can't come to the library for whatever reason.

If I could be an athlete... I'd be a marathoner and run in the Boston Marathon.

If I could be a lawyer... I would change the reputation of lawyers from being corrupt, money hungry leeches to people who truly care about justice

If I could be an innkeeper... I'd keep a few rooms available for those who just need a break in life and a place to sleep when they're out on the street.

If I could be a professor... I'd teach history, and maybe write a few books on various historical subjects that no one else thought to write about.

If I could be a writer... I am a writer! Someone publish my manuscript, please!

If I could be a backup dancer... Um, why?

If I could be a llama-rider... You can ride those nasty things?

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I'd make you walk the plank!

If I could be a midget stripper... Huh?!

If I could be a proctologist... Uh, no thanks! I have no desire to stick my hand up anyone's ass!

If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... I'd be a combination of Tony Danza, Barbara Walters, and Jay Leno

If I could be an actor... I'd put J-Lo out of the acting biz for good, because I can act rings around her!

If I could be a judge... I'd mete out fairness and justice.

If I could be a Jedi... I'd use the Force for only good and not evil.

If I could be a mob boss... as an Italian American, I object to this one!

If I could be a personal trainer... I need one, I don't want to be one.

If I could be a professional race car driver... I'd be like Dale Earnhardt...The Intimidator!

If I could be a stand-up comedian... I'd tell jokes that everyone could relate to.

If I could be an artist... I'd paint or sculpt...maybe nature or a study of the human form.



Okay Hannie, Habitatgirl and Kunaal...you're it!


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--