Neko

Monday, April 25, 2005

Dents, guys and sports, Pinky's home...

The dent in the side of the van prevents the passenger side door from opening. This is not good news because I haven't told my mom about it yet. I can just see her climbing into and out of the van thru the sliding door on that side like Jeff's had to... and it's not a pleasant sight.

I wish the coward who hit me had just left a note.

The NFL draft was held this past weekend, and that is all the guys at school talked about today! What is so damn great about rehashing past sporting events and happenings? What's done is done, and even I know that's Monday morning quarterbacking. Who cares what overexposed college football player went to which team? I don't, but the majority of guys I know do. I just leave the room at that point.

On a good note, Pinky is home now after her weekend at the vet's office. She's not having the surgery at this point. She's on pain pills, and she still walks with great difficulty. She seems glad to be home, though.

I wonder what Saon's up to.

No, I don't. I just hope he's okay and he's happy.


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--