Neko

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

It's 4/20, and I don't know what that means to you...

but to me, it's just the day after my sister's birthday.


I went to school this morning, and got a lot done! One of my assignments was to do a multi voice commercial (non-dialogue) with another person. I asked Dave, the guy I helped with his commercial last week, to help me, and he was more than happy to.

We went into the production studio and Dave recorded his part first. He recorded it several times so that I could choose the best one. I asked him if he wanted to practice first and he said no. "Oh that good are you?"I teased. He replied, "Not to brag, but, yeah, I am." He then preceeded to screw it up a few times, but kept recording his part until we were both satisfied with how it sounded. He left and I recorded my part, then I started to put the two parts together. What I've done so far sounds pretty good, and it doesn't sound like the parts were recorded separately. I'll finish it tomorrow before the lecture.

My air show, which I did before the event above, sounded pretty good today. I think I was a little more relaxed.

I hadn't even gotten home, and Mom called me on my cell to ask if I'd buy her cigarettes.

Oh. Joy.

Back to my regular life...


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--