Neko

Sunday, January 02, 2005

I got it from her, who got it from those guys, who got it from God know's where

I got this from JustAgirl's blog.


Three Names You Go By:
Stephanie
Stef
Mom

Three Screennames You Have:
Tank's Grrl
StefLeppard
Babydoll

Three Things You Like About Yourself:
I'm a good friend
I'm a good listener
I'm fairly intelligent

Three Things You Dislike About Yourself:
I'm moody
I'm too emotional
Having a chronic illness and no way to pay for treatment

Three Parts of Your Heritage:
Italian
Irish
Native American

Three Things That Scare You:
That one or both of my adult sons will get sucked into Mr. Bush's War
Not being loved
Not being in control of my destiny

Three of Your Everyday Essentials:
Food
Water
Internet

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now:
Orange tshirt
Blue jeans
49'ers Jacket

Three of Your Favorite Bands/Artists (at the moment):
Evanescence
Collective Soul
U2
(only three???)

Three of Your Favorite Songs at Present:
Boulevard of Broken Dreams-- Green Day
Vertigo- U2
Broken-- Seether featuring Amy Lee of Evanescence

Three New Things You Want to Try in the Next 12 Months:
Ride a motorcycle
Get a tattoo
The South Beach Diet

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (love is a given):
Security
Trust
Sex

Two Truths and a Lie:
truth- I love that crazy Cajun man
truth- I love spinach
lie- I weigh 150 lbs (I wish!)

Three Physical Things About the Opposite Sex (or same) That Appeal to You:
Smile
Eyes
Personality

Three Things You Just Can't Do:
Like rap music
Turn to a life of crime no matter how desperate I become
Pretend to like someone I can't stand to make someone else happy

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
Writing
Long drives to nowhere in particular
Going to the beach (which I can't do in OK because there's no ocean here!)

Three Things You Want to Do Really Badly Right Now:
See Saon
Get out of Oklahoma
Spend money I don't have

Three Careers You're Considering:
Published author
Researcher
Editor

Three Places You Want to Go on Vacation:
New Orleans
Hawaii
Caribbean

Three Kids Names:
Micaela Grace
Nicola Faith
Matthew Bernard

Three Things You Want to Do Before You Die:
Go on a cruise
Travel around the USA by car
Publish my novel (or 2 or 3 or...)


And that's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--