Neko

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

It's what outside?

Twenty-two degrees. Welcome to ice storm central.

It's colder here than it is in Massachusetts. Unfortunately, I'm still in Oklahoma. You wouldn't think that Oklahoma would be one of the coldest places in the country.

The phone didn't ring all day. We could make calls out, and I can obviously get on the internet, but no calls came in to our phone at all.

It's just been a weird day, because no one could go out, unless I wanted to star in "Minivans on Ice" or something equally bizarre. I practically skated out to the mailbox this morning. Not fun.

Did you see the OU/USC game last night? The Sooners could have called that game in, because they were busy believing all the hype being made about them here in Oklahoma. 55-19...sheesh!

But, Adrian Peterson is da bomb! Can that boy run! I see great things for him...

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--