Neko

Monday, August 09, 2004

This is weird...

I was just having a IM session with this kid who attends Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, and his Yahoo! Profile says he makes his home in New Orleans...I don't have any idea how he found me other than the fact that I have "New Orleans Metro" on my profile, which I put there in anticipation of moving there last year (which of course didn't happen)...

This just hits too close to home, though--

try_me_on_4sighs (2:29:51 PM): I was just looking at your profile and noticed that you call New Orleans home. Do you live New Orleans itself, or in one of the suburbs?
playa1782 (2:30:16 PM): suburbs
try_me_on_4sighs (2:30:43 PM): I ask because I have friends on the WestBank
playa1782 (2:30:54 PM): i live on the westbank
try_me_on_4sighs (2:31:22 PM): ahhh...my friends are in Gretna and that area
playa1782 (2:31:36 PM): oh i have family in gretna


What are the chances this kid knows Saon or members of his family? I waited for him to ask who it was I knew in Gretna, but he thankfully didn't. I wouldn't have told him if he did. This is just too weird...

So where is Saon? He was supposed to be in the N.O. by now. If he wants to tell me, he knows the number.

--MorelaterZ--