Neko

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

in no particular order, you understand--

10 bands/artists you've been listening to lately:
1. Godsmack
2. Evanescence
3. Collective Soul
4. Audioslave
5. Jet
6. Heart
7. Lenny Kravitz
8. Linkin Park
9. Brian McComas
10. Def Leppard

9 things you look forward to:
1. being with Saon
2. getting out of Oklahoma
3. getting my hair cut and dyed
4. having money
5. the 4th of July
6. getting out of the house and being alone
7. fixing BabyDoll
8. JC's next email
9. getting a decent night's sleep (without the aid of drugs)

8 things you like to wear:
1. tshirts
2. jeans
3. spaghetti strap tops
4. sneakers
5. ball caps
6. funky socks
7. toenail polish
8. hoop earrings

7 things that annoy you:
1. liars
2. players
3. feeling like I'm out of the loop
4. being broke
5. the slow wheels of bureaucracy
6. my ex husband
7. when people ridicule other's dreams and goals

6 things you say most days:
1. hey!
2. awesome
3. --MorelaterZ--
4. brilliant move, Einstein!
5. ARRRRRRRGH!
6. everything hurts

5 things you do every day:
1. eat
2. sleep (when I can)
3. wear my glasses
4. wash my face
5. talk to someone

4 people you want to spend more time with:
1. Saon!
2. JC
3. my sons
4. Donna

3 favorite movies:
1. The Sting
2. The Passion of the Christ
3. Jefferson in Paris

2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
1. Broken --Seether featuring Amy Lee
2. Scream --Collective Soul (so the song's ten years old, it rocks!)

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
1. my Cajun