Neko

Sunday, June 20, 2004

Sunday

in a nutshell: bor-ring! Watched Meet the Press, a Wimbledon preview, a NASCAR race (who won? You got me!), golf...big whoop, huh?

Oh, and it was Father's Day. My father's deceased, so I didn't have anyone to wish a happy Father's Day to. It makes me kinda sad, though. This is one of the times I really miss him...another is coming up on the 18th of next month, Dad's birthday. He would have been 89 years old. Would have still been sharp as a tack, too.

I talked to my ex-brother-in-law, Ron, today. He had gotten Jeff's graduation announcement in the mail on Saturday, and wanted to extend his congratulations. He sent me a group picture with him, his wife and daughter, his mom and stepdad (who died in February); I saw this picture and I swear I wouldn't have known my ex M-I-L on the street if I saw her. She looks nothing like I remember the last time I saw her (ironically, at my dad's funeral 5 years ago)!

I wondered how Saon was doing. I hope he's okay and that he will call me soon. That last call I got from him was odd. I just want to clarify some of the things he said to me then. Lord, watch over my Cajun tonight and every night until we are together again, and keep him safe.

--MorelaterZ--