Neko

Monday, June 14, 2004

Joey walks!!

We had Joey and Marc over here this afternoon while Scott was at scouts and Amalia was playing t-ball. Joey was walking all over the place. He looked so funny doing it, but he had this mile-wide grin on his face that was so cute!

He's almost 15 months old...'bout damned time he walked (says she whose oldest walked at 10 months-- and ran at 10 1/2 months!).

We had pizza for dinner then Marc wanted to walk up to Wal-Mart with Jeff. I didn't want them to go alone, so I drove them. When we got there, I gave them 1/2 hour to find what they wanted to buy. Jeff got a model of a 240Z and Marc got a dart gun for all of $1.05.

When we got back, Tori and Amalia were already there. Soon, everyone left and it was just me, Mom and Jeff again.

Jeff got his financial aid stuff back in the mail. There's still something wrong with it...so we're going to fix it and send it back. *sigh*

I got another email from JC today, but I'm not so sure I understand what he's talking about. It was about that seminar that he's going to attend in Maine later this month...I asked him a question about it, and the answer went right over my head. Usually I can grasp complex theorems like that, but this was out of this world! I'll have to contemplate on it for a couple of days before I reply. This stuff is deeeeep! (Just like my son Scott's voice these days).

--MorelaterZ--