Neko

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Sleeping...way too much or not at all...

There is no middle ground here.

I am so bored. I've been to the library and checked out some books, but my days are all the same...

The van's out of gas and we're out of money again. Mom's thinking of filing for bankruptcy. I'm still awaiting some word from Social Security about Disability and SSI. I'm still looking for work, but not even the temp places don't have anything for me (mostly it's for labor jobs such as gardeners, groundskeepers, housekeepers, etc).

I got a nice note from Jaime last week that was really positive. I don't know this gal personally, but I like her blog and she's a nice person. Sometimes, a kind word works wonders. I try to live my life that way, to be kind and supportive. It's nice that others live that way also.

About the sleeping though...chronic exhaustion is a bitch. This is all related to my FMS. See Look What the Cat Dragged In for more on that.

I really should quit complaining...it could be worse --a lot worse. I'm just thankful that I have a roof over my head. Things will get better, it just takes time.

--MorelaterZ--