Neko

Sunday, April 25, 2004

I just realized this, but

I haven't written or edited my manuscript for a while, nor have I written any poetry (none worthy of being posted in my Write Here, Write Now blog). All I've done is write in this blog, and occasionally in my Fibromyalgia blog, Look What the Cat Dragged In. And, sorry I've been waxing political lately, but this war BS and GWB really are starting to piss me off.

(Stef quietly backs away from any opportunity to rant right now...)

There are other things going on in my life, like someone is trying to steal my mother's identity. Some dipwad opened up a cell phone account at Nextel, and it's deliquent, and a collection agency is now coming after Mom for what's owed. She filed a police report per the collection agency's instructions, and we're going to send off the case number to them on Monday. Mom thinks the person responsible is the woman who sold Mom's house in California four years ago, because the location of the person(s) who had the cell phone account is where this woman moved to after Mom's house was sold. She really screwed things up for Mom because this woman was supposed to file Mom's 2000 tax return (some special form relating to the sale of the house) and didn't and IRS is now looking to Mom for the taxes on the sale's proceeds. This'll be an ongoing saga, I'm sure...

Scott called me yesterday to announce that he got all A's and B's on his latest report card. This is the almost 13 year old who sometimes needs to be almost velcro'd to a chair because he's so high strung. I'm quite proud of him, as he wasn't doing so well before, but it looks like we finally got the dosage of his meds right so he can concentrate on school (he has ADHD).

And my 10 year old Marc is making his First Communion tomorrow morning. So I better get my ass to bed!

MorelaterZ--