Neko

Thursday, April 22, 2004

The phone rang off the hook!

or, "Take a message, I'm sleepin'"

I think this is a personal record for me: three phone calls about jobs in a two hour span this morning. One was for a local job, and two were for jobs in New England.

I'm pretty psyched about this! Things are looking up, however slowly. And, JC sent me another uplifting email today. I'd copy/paste it here, but it is rather lengthy and personal. Suffice it to say that it was something I needed to hear during this time in my life.

Good thing I read it after the van died on Danforth in front of the high school. I had to call out AAA and everything. The engine just died right there. And people just don't get it that when a car is stopped in the middle of road with its hazard lights on, go the hell around it! Geez!!

I'd kill for a Pepsi right now!

MorelaterZ--