Neko

Saturday, April 17, 2004

Ketchup

1. We had Joey here all day while Dean was at work and everyone else went to a Scouts thing at Frontier City. Joey has a bad case of allergies, and he was really suffering when Dean came to pick him up. He was on meds, but I think they wore off. But, damn, that kid is the Energizer Bunny when he feels good!

2. I'm sleepy as hell, now though.

3. I got a incredible sub at Subway today. They piled on the onions and olives...damn!

4. My SSA disability hearing is Tuesday. I don't have a prayer. What I need is a friggin miracle!

5. Dru Sjodin, the midwestern college student who disappeared around Thanksgiving, was found. It's not good. I hope the bastard that has been accused to kidnapping and killing her fries in Hell. Here's another guy that should have never been let out of prison.

6. Jeff and the fraternity bash he got a postcard for last week: he tore it up in a million pieces. Frats do not interest him. The military's the only fraternity he wants to be involved in.

7. Still nothing from Saon since he called on 3/26. He told me that he wouldn't get to call much now that's he's living with Michele at her mother's. Why do I get the feeling that they all expect him to earn the money while the lot of them sit around on their asses doing nothing? I really want to know if their marriage is truly valid...um, no I don't. If things are meant to be between us, then they will; until then, I got to live my life

8. MorelaterZ--