Neko

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Someone is determined to get info about me-- but why?

Possibly it could be prospective employers, but I have a suspicion that a specific person of my acquaintence is trying to dig up dirt on me (I don't think it's Saon, though).

This "specific person" is someone I owe money to, and this person knows I haven't been able to find work since I've been in OK. If this person wants info about me, they could find a way to do it in a less stealthy way (ask me, perhaps?).

This person asked for my phone number several months ago, and like a dummy, I gave it to them. I thought they'd call, but it hasn't happened yet, and I seriously doubt it will.

I may have money to give them soon. I have to play it down until I know for certain I'm getting any funds. I'll have to kiss major ass when I do send this person money. They'll be lucky to get that meager amount, whatever it is. No way it's going to be the full amount. That is way beyond my means at this time.

If you are reading this, mystery person-- you have my email, you have my number. Get in touch with me so we can resolve this amicably, instead of using cloak and dagger tactics. I'm not contesting this debt, but you know my situation. Just come out and ask me any information you want to know.

MorelaterZ--