Neko

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Westwego???

That's where Saon ended up moving to, just so he could keep Blue the $400 dog. I thought the idea was to move closer to the job, not farther away.

Saon called last night before Jeff and I left to go to the ROTC Dining Out. He's working the day shift at Belle Chasse (6am-6pm), the Ice Bitch still doesn't have a job (and I think she prefers it that way. She gives the impression that she expects to be taken care of instead of paying her own way), and he can't give me his new address and phone number because she's home all day long.

So it looks like she hasn't changed much (more mature? I think not) about herself except her location. Supposedly, she didn't mind if Saon had female friends, or if they called him, but that's not the case. She must know about all the women throwing themselves at Saon...and none of those women want to be "friends" with him-- they want to sleep with him!

I just want to be friends with him, and that's what he wants out of our relationship. Fine, but then why did he tell me he loved me last night? Hmmmm...

Tell me what I need to hear, not what you think I want to hear...

And so help me, if he asks if I'm coming to Mardi Gras, I think I will wring his neck! Like I want to be anywhere near the IB? I don't even want to be in the same state with her.