Neko

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Christmas spirit is MIA

I just can't get into the holiday spirit this year. Even the feel good stories of people overcoming adversity at Christmas don't do anything for me.

I've got so much on my mind, and none of it is related to December 25th.

February 9th; June 4th(?); July 10th; July 28th....nope, no 12/25 in the lot.

This is the 2nd year I've been unable to afford presents for my family. I was lucky to be able to get stamps to send my Christmas cards (all 5 of them).

I need a job! I'm getting to the point of taking anything, but I'm not there yet. I wanna go back to New England!

I just don't want to be here anymore. Staying just because my family is here isn't cutting it anymore.

If I don't write in the next couple of days, have a happy Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa/whatever you celebrate...

MorelaterZ--