Neko

Friday, December 19, 2003

What does he want that for?

I got an email from Paul yesterday. All of his emails to me are one line. This is the entire email I recieved from him:

Hey...hope you are healthy...send me your contact # and i will call...



My reply was a bit longer than that. I told him that I thought I had given him my number (or, rather, Mom's number) when we had that court thing last year. I gave him the number, then had second thoughts about it after I hit the "send" button. I wonder why he wants my number now, and why he wants to call me. Knowing him, it's probably for some self-serving purpose, like his various attempts to make money.

I just don't know what to think. My mind is so addled lately I'm lucky to remember my own name sometimes!

It could just be because he got a Christmas card from me, but just don't know what his motivation is. I know it's not because he misses me and the "fun" we used to have...there has to be something more to this than meets the eye.

But damned if I know what that is!

(miss you Saon)

MorelaterZ--