Neko

Friday, August 29, 2003

Well...he wrote back...

The former co-worker I found last night responded to my email. He left VA in March after his mother passed away. There was really nothing to keep him there after that.

I know what he means. After everything that happened in Virginia, and everything that happened that led up to my divorce, there was really nothing to keep me there, either. I left Massachusetts last December for the same reason. Except for friends, there was nothing to keep me there (that and the fact I had no place to live).

I truly hope that my friend is happy. He deserves to be after all he's been thru. He has talent up the wazoo and apparently, he's using it to its full potential. Maybe I should introduce him to JC. Seems that they could have a lot in common.

But, I have business that I have to tend to...my happiness. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for New Orleans. I can't wait to see Saon again!

Gotta Jump...at least one more post before I leave, so...MorelaterZ--