Neko

Thursday, May 29, 2003

In Other News

Jeff is getting ready for his trip to Europe. He's leaving on June 4th. Mom has to get him some new jeans, sox, shoes, a haircut, etc... Jeff doesn't seem to be too excited about it right now (hell, I'd be packed long before now if it were ME going on this trip!), but I guess he is. The on't thing that I've heard him decide on is that he's taking his Gameboy with him, and wants to get headphones so that the sound from the games don't bug others on the plane. He joked with the coordinator of the trip (who lives, literally, right around the corner from us) that the airline they'll be on (American) screams "YANKEE!!!!" LOL

I haven't heard from Saon since I've been home. I'll call him tonight and see how he's doing.

Right now, at 10:53am CDT, there isn't any other news.

More laterz--