Neko

Monday, August 07, 2006

There are times when I'm the windshield, and times where I'm the bug...

and lately, I've been the friggin' BUG! (Splat!)

Today, my house phone went out for no reason that I or Bresnan (aahhh, digital telephone!) could see. Problem was, I was in the middle of a long distance call at the time, so I hope Julie at the Registry of Motor Vehicles in Massachusetts will forgive me for suddenly hanging up on her.

I'm trying to get a copy of my Massachusetts car registration so I can sell the Beretta (or rather, have Daniel do it in my stead). For some reason, it's no longer in the glove box, much to #1 son's dismay.

I don't want to sell the Beretta, but I really have no choice. Unless that nice friend of mine in Oklahoma still wants to fix her up for me... at least that will get the car out of Mom's garage.

So, yep, I'm definitely the bug lately. Looking forward to being the windshield again soon.

That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: