Neko

Sunday, August 06, 2006

My head is pounding!

I went for a walk this morning, like I try to do every Sunday, but I don't think it was worth it today.

Despite the fact I wore a hat, my head is pounding from walking in the heat. And it's not nearly as hot as it has been.

And not a bottle of Aleve in sight.

I finally went to the fair yesterday (the last day, wouldn't you know), I only stayed for about an hour, hour and a half. Going to the fair alone is a drag. On top of that, I ate something there that didn't sit right, and it was a rough night.

I briefly thought about inquiring into helping the midway crew break down after closing, to make a couple of bucks, but decided not to. I didn't want to ask for trouble. I know how some carnies are...

I'm a "townie" all over again. No thanks.



That's all from where I sit.

--MorelaterZ--


Technorati Tags: ,