Neko

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

There are NO pics of Mary-Kate Olsen here

...so if that is the only reason you came to this site, I'm not sorry you're disappointed. If you came because you are curious about my blog, fine. I DO NOT repeat gossip in my blog.

On the recent news that M-K has gone into treatment for an eating disorder, I hope and pray that by doing this, she gets the help and coping skills she needs to deal with this.. By doing this, she is telling other young women that starving oneself is NOT the way to go, if indeed that's what she was doing, consciously or unconsciously. Please remember, though, is that she and her sister Ashley are both very petite young ladies, by nature. What may look fine on their bodies may not look fine on someone else's body.

The media should leave these girls alone. They are starting college this fall, and they should be left in peace to concentrate on their studies.

That is all I have to say on this matter. Case closed.

--MorelaterZ--