Neko

Monday, March 29, 2004

Party, party...

Yesterday, we had a party for the three birthdays this week: Dean, Jeff and Joey. The baby was so cute-- he stayed awake long enough to play in the little cake he had, then he fell asleep. Dean and Jeff's birthdays are tomorrow, Joey's is on Wednesday.

I was supposed to go see a lawyer today regarding my Disability hearing, but because I wasn't sure I had enough gas in the van to get to downtown OKC, I postponed it until tomorrow.

I was cleaning up some in my "bedroom" last night and I found an old copy of the last phone bill I got from Massachusetts, and discovered that Saon gave me the wrong phone number for where he's staying in MN. It might have been an honest mistake, but when he told me to call him back, I did with the number he gave me, and a woman answered. I figured it was his mother in law (she sounded too old to be Michele), so I said I had the wrong number and hung up.

Now, I figured that Saon's pissed with me, so I guess I'll have to wait and see if he calls back. I'm not going to hold my breath.

MorelaterZ--