Neko

Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Took Pinky to the vet today...

and the vet's office is all the way out in Midwest City near Dean's office! Daniel had to show me how to get there. I have to go pick her up in a while, but I don't think I'm going to be able to find my way there alone, so Daniel's going with me again. I hope the vet is able to do something for her, she looked awful with all her scabs from tick bites (at least that's what we think is the problem).

Then, we had Joey over here for a couple of hours, and was that boy cranky! He actually took a nap, and was still sleeping when his mother came to get him. And, he was still cranky, poor kid!

Saon's counting the hours until he leaves for Louisiana, he's that anxious to get out of MN! He's got a place to stay and might be able to get his old job back. He's just a little (understatement alert!) PO'd that he got a bogus check from someone he did work for last week. There are no funds in the person's bank account to cover the relatively small amount, and Saon's tried to cash it a number of times already. I made some suggestions, but he says none of them will work because Hutch is a "small town that takes care of it's own". All the better that he's leaving then, the way I see it. He doesn't need all that stress and drama in his life. Just living life is hard enough!

--MorelaterZ--