Neko

Thursday, September 16, 2004

My Daily Aquarius Forecast and Other Assorted Stuff

Quickie: The plot will take several surprising twists. Don't assume you know the ending.
(I can't assume anything any more. Now my life has become a "plot"??)


Overview: Someone with a delightful twinkle in their eye will be along shortly -- and they'll want a lot more from you than directions. Oh, and you can always offer to show them around personally.
(Hmmm, I can't imagine who they might mean in my cast, er "plot")


===============

I'm trying out the Firefox browser, and it reminds me a lot of the Netscape Navigator, but it's better. I've used either IE or Netscape the whole time (seven years!) I've been online. It's nice to try something new.

===============

My pictures are messed up, in case you've noticed today. I store my pictures on Photobucket, and their system's been down all day. It's rather annoying because the Photobucket folks failed to inform the people who use their service of an outage. I'd go to the site to see what's up, and it acts like I don't even have anything on their site. I'm thinking that they've deleted all the pics I have stored there, and they didn't have the courtesy to tell me why. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

===============

I get these emails that say "Stephanie, is this 25 grand yours?" Problem is, it's in my junk folder. Even if I had 25 grand coming to me, I sure hope as hell that they'd send it via check to the house and not inform me by junk email!

I get these kind of junk emails all the time, in all three of the email accounts I use regularly. It's a pain in the ass, f'sure!

===============

I miss my cat, Columbus ^=.=^
(I'd post a pick of my "dum-dum", but I can't get to my albums on Photobucket!)



--MorelaterZ--